Patient at table writing

Academic Help For A Child With Neurological Conditions

Developing a formal plan between the parent and teacher can help make the child’s school day go smoother. For students requiring small academic adjustments, use a section 504 plan. Students with more complicated needs will have a Full and Individual Evaluation, or FIE, through the school. If larger academic needs are identified, an Individual Education Program, or IEP, will be created. View this video for more details.

We’re here to help.

If your child has been diagnosed, you probably have lots of questions. We can help. If you would like to schedule an appointment, refer a patient or speak to our staff, please call our offices at 682-885-2500.

More about our program.

Cook Children’s Neuropsychology Program

You Might Also Like